THE ULTIMATE FAMILY CAMPER TRAILER
Designed for adventurous families, the OP4’s award-winning, inflatable design sets up in minutes with the push of a button, leaving more time for enjoying life!
A luxurious king size bed
Fully inflatable spacious annexe
Plush leatherette interior seating
High-density foam mattresses
Can sleep up to 8 people with inflated annexe
Optional heating for winter camping
Easily accessible pull-out fridge (optional) and pantry
Fully functional slide-out kitchen with sink
Articulating DO35 hitch for extreme off-road articulatio
Exterior light, late night cooking is now easy
Exceptional storage capacity
Durable suspension, with heavy duty coil springs and dual shock absorbers
- Body Work: Baked enamel finish
- Dimension (Lid Closed): 5600 (L) x 2155mm (W) x 1635mm (H) (inc rack and spare)
- Ground Clearance: 310mm
- Chassis: 500 x 1870 x 720mm
- Bed Size: 1260 x 1830mm (x2)
- ATM: 1990kg
- Payload: 440kg
- Camper With: Roof rack, LED lights and king bed inserts as standard
- Box Material: Main body aluminium frame & composite panel exterior with galvanized steel chassis & drawbar
- Dimension (Lid Open): 6580 (L) x 2735mm (W) x 3460mm (H) (inc rack and spare)
- Ride Height: 1610mm
- Drawbar: 2600 x 1390 x 100mm
- Trailer Tare Weight: 1550kg
- Ball Weight (Tare): 160kg
- GTM: 1770kg
SETUP IN UNDER 5 MINUTES
The OPUS camper trailer utilises air beam technology so that the camper’s canopy and annexe fully inflate with just the touch of a button. And the best part – no poles to assemble! Air beam technology – the same used by the US Military – employs triple layer technology, ensuring extra durability & extreme reliability for your camping adventures. Being stronger and lighter than metal poles, they’re also easier to set-up and lighter for travel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.